- 200.00 - 500.00 INR
- High strength and hardness
- Excellent electrical conductivity
- High thermal conductivity
- Low cost raw material
- High dimensional accuracy and stability
- Excellent thin wall capability
- Ability to cold form, which eases joining
- High quality finishing characteristics
- Outstanding corrosion resistance
- Full recyclability
Zinc’s high strength and hardness lends itself to many solutions and it’s the ideal alternative to machined, pressed, stamped, and fabricated components.
Applications for Zinc:
- Zamak 2: Zinc Alloy 2, also known as Zamak 2 (ASTM AC43A), is the highest strength and hardness of the Zamak family.
- Zamak 3: Zamak 3 (ASTM AG40A), or Zinc Alloy 3, is the most widely used zinc alloy and is usually the first choice when considering zinc for die casting for a number of reasons.
- Zamak 5: Zamak 5 (ASTM AC41A) or Zinc Alloy 5, is the most widely used zinc alloy in Europe.
- Zamak 7: Zamak 7 (ASTM AG40B), or Zinc Alloy 7, is a modification of Zamak 3. It is a high-purity alloy containing lower magnesium content and has a tighter impurities specification. This results in improved casting fluidity, ductility and surface finish.
- 2 Per Week
- 2 Week
B No. D-95, Epip, Site V, Kasna, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201306, India